Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice gentleman named Rob from Puerto Rico. When I stopped him I asked him if he meditates and if he knows how many chakras we have. He told me that he’s into meditation and he answered that we have 7 chakras correctly. I told him I could tell by his energy that he was a spiritual and knowledgeable person. He likes to read so I showed him our set and told him that it’s very rare to find people from Latin America who are very interested in Vedic wisdom and reading spiritual knowledge like him and he said he’s not your average man. He was telling me that ever since he’s been young he’s been looking at things from a different perspective and he always asked his parents questions about death, why we are in this world and what’s the meaning of life. He’s a sincere spiritual seeker and Krishna directed him to come get Srila Prabhupada’s books from us.

It’s Rob from Puerto Rico!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...