Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really nice person named Anne from Brooklyn! She just graduated from SUNY purchase university and is in between jobs at the moment. She lives in the downtown area where the Harinam is set up. She walked by and looked over at the table and saw our “Books on spiritual knowledge” sign but kept on walking then she told me that she thought to herself: “I should go back to see what books they offer, I have a good feeling about it plus I’m not in a hurry!” And she came up to the book table. At first I showed her the Bhagavad Gita and she told me she’s heard of it before. She was holding a book in her hands called “The Ends of the world” about climate change and past earth extinctions. She said she really loves to read so I showed her our set. We talked about Karma, reincarnation and self realization and she was saying that she went to catholic school for 8 years when she was younger then transferred to a public High school afterwards. After changing schools she said she was discovering that a lot of what she learned in catholic school wasn’t completely correct and she always felt that there must be some deeper knowledge that’s beyond religion and I told her that’s correct this is that knowledge! She lives close to the Brooklyn Radha Govinda temple so I gave her the contact info of some devotees there and she’s looking forward to visit soon.

It’s Anne from Brooklyn!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...