Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice 22 year old young professional named Michael from New Jersey working in midtown Manhattan.
I told him that I like his energy and asked him if he’s into meditation. He told me that he’s looking for some peace and love and he tries to meditate sometimes to clear his mind. He was saying that he’s really struggling to keep a positive outlook because working in New York can be a lot of pressure. I showed him our set and asked him if he knows how many Chakras we have and he said yes seven! I said wow and told him that’s why we offer 7 books to open up the 7 chakras! I started explaining how these books will help him understand how rare the human form of life is and what the goal of life actually is. I pointed to the Srimad Bhagavatam and told him that it will give him the eyes to distinguish reality from illusion. Then about the Gita I said how so many great minds like Gandhi, Emerson, Nelson Mandela read it for spiritual guidance. In the end I was telling him that these books are the epitome of all spiritual knowledge and he will benefit so much from reading them. He was hesitating because he thought it’s a lot of books but I told him not to worry he can read them all before he dies and since he’s a young guy he’s got plenty of time. Plus I said it’s our Guru’s birthday today (
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura) and it would make him really happy if he bought the books!

It’s Michael from New Jersey!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...