Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Very nice gentleman named Guru with his little daughter from Brooklyn! When I saw him walking by I said: “Hey man you’ve got really good energy!” And he stopped right away and we started talking about meditation, he mentioned that he’s into understanding more about eastern philosophy. He loves reading about it so when I showed him the books I explained that they contain the highest spiritual knowledge. I told him these are the road maps that show how to exit this material world and enter into the spiritual realm. He didn’t have any cash on him but I told him it’s ok we take credit cards and he said ok let’s do it, that’s when I found out his name is Guru and I said wow that’s amazing! I started telling him about Srila Prabhupada how he’s our Guru and how he started a spiritual revolution in the hearts of people on this planet by writing these wonderful spiritual books about Krishna. Before he left he sincerely told me he believes our meeting was by divine arrangement.

His name is Guru from Brooklyn!
Father and daughter going back home back to Godhead!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...