Friday, November 15, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Really nice young guy named Itan from Mexico. He moved to America about ten years ago and learned how to speak and write fluent English. I asked him if he likes spirituality and he said that he considers himself a spiritual guy who believes in God. After I showed him our set he told me that he doesn’t really like reading a lot but I told him that he looks young and he should just take the books and read them before he dies. I explained that that this knowledge will teach him how to become free from birth, death, disease and old age. I stressed the point to him that everything in this world is temporary and we all have to die so it’s best to use his time for spiritual cultivation and these books will help him a lot. He told me that I’m right and he should be more serious about God so he ended up taking the set and giving a nice donation.

Itan from Mexico!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...