Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
It was cold and no one was interested in taking a set when the Harinam was outside, everyone was walking pretty quickly to keep warm! I kept on trying anyway and when we were back in the subway about to take the train back home to the ashram I ran into this nice young lady. I told her that she looks very spiritual and showed her our set! She told me that she just moved from Charlotte North Carolina where she used to do yoga every day. She was very friendly and when I explained that these are rare spiritual books from India, actually yoga scriptures, she was very enthusiastic to take them. I told her the books speak about the philosophy of yoga then she offered a nice donation!

On walking Harinam Times Square subway!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...