Friday, November 15, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
His name is Wu and he’s from Taiwan.
When I stopped him, I put the books in his hands right away and introduced myself. I said I’m Mahotsaha Das, a disciple of Bhakti Vikas Swami, who’s a disciple of Srila AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, who’s a disciple of Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Prabupada! He said Swami means master? I said yes! I told him that we glorify Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Goswami Prabhupada by chanting his pranam mantra (Sri varshabhanavi devi). It means that he’s the deliverer of the science of Krishna and he establishes our loving relationship with Krishna who’s a blueish blackish boy who has many friends and girlfriends! And this eternal loving relationship will make everyone happy. He immediately bought the books for me and gave a nice donation.

Wu from Taiwan!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...