Sunday, November 24, 2019

Kalki prabhu recalls
Nice young lady originally from Jamaica and now studying in New York as a college student. She walked by looking at the Harinam so I waved to her to come to the book table. She told me that she already got a small “Spiritual yoga” book from us here in Brooklyn a few weeks ago. She told me that she reads a lot so I showed her our set but she said wow that’s a lot of reading and I don’t know if I can get it right now. So I explained to her that today there’s a special alignment in the stars and if a person invests in spiritual knowledge there’s great benefit for them. I also told her that it’s a once in a lifetime purchase. She had a lot of questions like “Do you see people’s auras? Do you see Buddhas?” I told her we don’t need to see these kinds of things because for example when we distribute books to people Krishna gives us the intelligence from within the heart for what to say and how to present the philosophy so it’s a perfect process. By the end she was convinced and took the set.

She’s from Jamaica!
Kalki prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...