Sunday, November 24, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice young lady named Robin from Brooklyn. She was just on her way to see her family Rabbi at the synagogue, he’s going to give her some advice about her relationship with her mother because she was having some problems. When she told me that I told her that Lord Chaitanya also had some difficulty with his mother when he wanted to take sannyas and become a renunciate but through spiritual knowledge it was all resolved. I showed her our set and asked her how many Chakras we have and she answered 7 then I asked her to count the books in the set and she said 7. Then I explained that these books will help her open up her chakras and get spiritual clarity. She told me that she went to yoga class this morning and it really helped her be less stressed out for the rest of the day. She likes to read and I told her that these are yoga scriptures and they will give her knowledge about the philosophy of yoga.

She’s on her way to meet her Rabbi at the synagogue!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...