Sunday, November 24, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
After the Harinam I was waiting for the elevator to take the book cart down to the subway and I was saying “Hare Krishna” to some people walking by. This nice gentleman named Dominic stopped and looked at me with a big smile and said: “Hey I know you guys from back in the 1970’s! It’s great to see you guys out in the city again! I live close to your bed and breakfast hotel on 34th street!” (Some nice devotees own this B&B on the west side) He’s actually a Deacon and a Chaplin with a very open mind towards all faiths.
I told him that’s so nice to hear and showed him our set and said that he has to read these books. He gave me a great answer: “you know if you guys are still around since the 70’s then your books must have real substance!” He didn’t want the books for himself since he told me that he doesn’t read very much so I suggested that he gives them as Thanksgiving gifts to his friends and family and he agreed!

Dominic, a Deacon and a Chaplin!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...