Sunday, November 24, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
I was talking to a gentleman and showing him some books but he was saying that he wasn’t interested and right when he said that this nice mother stopped next to me and said: “I’m interested” She first told me that she’s looking for peace and if I could give her some guidance. She was telling me that her ex-husband’s name is Krishna and she’s always been interested in eastern spirituality.
She asked me how I got into meditation and I told her that when I was a car salesman I used to read this book about meditation called “Eat Pray Love” on my breaks and then later I got a Bhagavad Gita. She told me that it’s unbelievable because she’s been watching the
“Eat Pray Love” movie all week long and she mentioned how it talks about the Gita as well. I showed her our set and told her this is the way to get the peace of mind she’s been looking for. She took the set and before leaving she smiled and said: “I’m going to start reading the Gita tonight, I hope it gives me some peace otherwise I’m going to come back and look for you.” I told her that I knew it was a special encounter because I haven’t seen a unicorn all day, her little daughter was wearing a unicorn hat. She laughed and I gave them both prasadam cookies.
Mother and daughter going back to Godhead!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...