Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This is one of our ashram devotees Devarshi’s cousin! When I saw him talking to her I first thought: “he’s a brahmacari, why is he talking to a mataji by himself?” But then he introduced me to her and I told her how much we love Deva because he’s so good hearted and humble. I showed her both of our sets and she ended up taking all the books and gave a generous donation. She told me how the whole family loves Devarshi too because he’s so simple and kind hearted. Before leaving she also invited us to do a program at her home with her family!

Happy Diwali! Jay Sri Ram!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...