Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Bhakta Jason recalls:
I saw him and asked him if he does meditation and he told me a little. I noticed he had a tattoo of Christian rosary beads on his arm and I told him that it was cool and he liked that.
I told him that he has a good aura and he thanked me. I asked him if he likes to read a lot or a little bit and he answered that he loves to read especially about spiritual things. I showed him our set and told him that these books expand our consciousness so we can be happier. Then he asked me how much and I told him we need $50 to cover our cost and he gave me a brand new $50 bill right away.

Matthew loves to read!
Bhakta Jason distributes his 2nd “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...