Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I saw him walking down the street in Jersey City where we were doing books for the day and spoke to him. I wished him a Happy Diwali then asked him where he’s from? He told me that’s he’s originally from North India but he and his family have been living in America for many years now. I told him that today’s Laxmi puja! I explained how on Diwali festival time many Indian people eat sweets, buy new clothes and burst some fire crackers but that’s not what Diwali is really all about. I told him Diwali is about knowledge, spiritual knowledge. Then I put a “Sapta” set in his hands and said here’s some knowledge! He gave a very nice donation from his heart so I also added our “Lilamrita”’set and gave the “Origins” magazine to his daughter!



Father and daughter going back to Godhead!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...