Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Bhakta Jason recalls:
Really humble gentleman René from Barbados!
When I stopped him and he told me that he’s from the Caribbean I said: “Alright that’s my kind of weather, I like Barbados the heat there just chills me out man!” I asked him if he likes to read and he told me that he does some reading every now and then. I showed him our set and told him that these transcendental books expand our consciousness. I explained how we have our own printing company and asked him if he could help us with a donation. Then I asked him how much he thinks the set of books costs and he answered $120. So I said yes in the store they would sell for even more like $200! At first he offered to give $20 but then I asked him if he could give another $20 at least and he did! Before he left he told me that he knows it’s Diwali time and wanted to support us. Then I asked him to please keep these books in his heart and not stop reading them.

René from Barbados!
Bhakta Jason distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓪! Bhakta Ram...