Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
Bhakta Euron first stopped her and spoke to her a little bit. She was telling him that she really loves reading Deepak Chopra’s books and I overheard her then immediately went over to show her our set. I told her that we distributed this very same set to Deepak Chopra a few months ago in Union square park. She was excited to hear that and I explained that she will gain great spiritual insight from reading these books and she really deserves to get them. She told me that she’s been practicing yoga most of her life and loves spirituality. I told her that we’re fortunate to meet someone so spiritual like her and that she will love the books.

She’s a big Deepak Chopra fan!
Ananda prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...