Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She’s a 21 year old student at Hunter college majoring in English literature but she’s really not interested in her major anymore and wants to pursue her passion for dancing. When I first saw her I complimented her on her crystal necklace and asked her if she wears it for decoration, meditation or inspiration. She told me that she’s been meditating for 4 months and she wants to meditate more seriously but her school work is taking too much time. She told me that she really loves reading and wants to learn more about the process of meditation so I said great and showed her our set. I explained how great minds like Emerson, Thoreau and Albert Einstein read these ancient spiritual books from India for spiritual guidance. I told her: “Hey what do you have to lose just get these books and you won’t be the loser trust me.” She agreed and took the set! She also offered a lamp to Damodara’s picture and took a prasadam cookie.

English literature major at Hunter college!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...