Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really kind lady from Columbia.
When I went up to her I said Hare Krishna and she smiled. I asked her if she likes to read in English or Spanish she told me that she wants to read more in English to learn the language better. So I showed her our set and explained how we offer this set of seven books for the seven chakras. She was telling me that she’s regularly doing yoga even while pregnant but today just wasn’t her day because she missed her yoga class due to some family emergency and she’s been running around to different appointments. She showed me some pictures of her yoga school with her yoga class teacher. I asked her for a donation but she sighed and told me she didn’t have her wallet on her! So I just told her it’s ok she can donate directly on our website right from her phone via PayPal and she did it right away! Then I asked her to please read these the books to her child and they will both become Krishna conscious!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...