Sunday, October 20, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Sandy from Queens, New York.
She was actually a complete mess when I was speaking to her. She told me how she’s a struggling alcoholic and how she’s been very depressed about it because she’s very addicted to drinking. She asked me for help so I showed her our set and told her that these books are the best help for anyone who’s struggling in this material world. She was very open minded and told me how her mother has been asking her to do something spiritual like yoga or some meditation to overcome her alcoholism. She was inspired and offered a nice donation.

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...