Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice guy from Puerto Rico.
When I ran into him I said: “What’s up my friend do you like meditation and spirituality? Do you like to read?” He told me that he’s not into any kind of meditation and he doesn’t like to read that much! So I told him to please take these books and start reading more! I showed him our set and told him that he looks like a really smart guy at least smarter than me! He laughed and I asked him if he’s heard of Albert Einstein and he said yes so I explained how he used to read these great books of spiritual knowledge from India. He told me that his girlfriend really likes to read about spiritual things so he wanted to get them for her as a gift so I encouraged him by saying that she will really love him for doing that. He told me: “you know you’re right she would like these books but maybe I’ll read them myself too!”

It’s gonna be a gift for his girlfriend!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...