Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I was praying to do a set because it was the first day of kartik. I was trying my best and then I saw this nice lady and told her that I love her energy. She said thank you and smiled. It turns out she’s a yoga teacher at the Om factory specializing in aerial yoga. She’s unbelievably 46 years old even though she looks half her age, she said it’s because of all the years of yoga practice and being vegan. I put a “Sapta” set in her hands and asked her how many chakras we have, she said seven and then I asked her to count how many books she had in her hands and she said seven! Afterwards she was telling me that she doesn’t have any cash on her but I told her it’s ok we accept credit cards. She said that’s great and took the set. I also gave her a Maha garland from the Gaura Nitai deities in Towaco temple that Keshav Ananda prabhu brought back with him from his visit there.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus a Maha garland! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...