Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
He’s a famous film director and he’s making an upcoming film called “Either side of midnight.” It’s a multi cultural film about New York City. He’s a really nice gentleman who was speaking to Natabara Gauranga prabhu for a while about filming us along with the Harinam party doing a stand up kirtan. He wanted me to stand in front of the kirtan party and when the main actor passed by I would stop him and ask him to chant with us. The film story is about a Jewish man who’s on a journey to meet up with his girlfriend who’s all the way across town. Along the way he meets various people from different religions and interacts with them. He came up to me before they started filming and explained the whole process and what they were planning to do so I just told him jokingly that we’ll do it if he takes some of our books. I showed him a “Sapta” and he said: "Ok I’ll take it." He gave a very generous donation for our participation in the film so I also added the Lilamrita set.

Famous film director Roger Spottiswoode!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓪! Bhakta Ram...