Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really pious and good hearted Indian gentleman. When I saw him I wished him a happy Diwali and he thanked me. I told him that we’re trying to spread some blessings to all the New Yorkers for this Diwali festival season and I showed him our set then put it in his hands. He looked surprised but I asked him to please give a donation for Diwali, I just kept repeating that it’s Diwali. At first he offered me $20 and I looked at him and said come on it’s Diwali can you give a little more then finally he gave the full donation for the set and smiled.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...