Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Suzanne from Brooklyn.
She came up to the book table so I went up to her and she told me that she wants one of our books. I showed her our set and I said: “why just take one when you can have the entire set. You look very smart at least smarter than me. Albert Einstein was a great follower of the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita along with many other great minds.” Then she asked me about the role of women in our society so I briefly explained that the woman in Krishna consciousness takes care of the household affairs and creates a spiritual atmosphere for raising children in a God centered home life. I continued saying that the women have the most important role while the husband takes care of the maintenance of the family. She told me that it’s a really amazing outlook on the important role of women and she appreciated it. She asked me if we have any podcasts she could listen to so I gave her our YouTube channel page info.

Brooklyn rush hour madness and the sets are going out!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...