Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
It was the end of the Harinam and I ran into this nice young lady and her friend. She was dancing to the kirtan and I complimented her on her cool dance moves. I didn’t have much time since we had to start packing up so I showed her our set and told her that these are the best spiritual books and she deserves to get them. After I put the books in her hands she was holding them very close as if hugging them. I didn’t even have to do much and it felt to me that she was waiting many lifetimes to get back in touch with Krishna through Srila Prabhupada’s books. It was kartik magic and it all happened very quickly!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...