Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Zach, super friendly cool guy.
He stopped by our book table at our hemp fest booth and started talking to Bhakta Shaun. He told him that he already has a copy of the “Science of self realization” and he loved reading it. I noticed that he was ready to get some more books so I showed him the “Srimad Bhagavatam” set. I explained how the “Srimad-Bhagavatam is the summum bonum of life, Lord Shri Krishna personified.” I was telling him that my Guru HH Bhakti Vikas swami told me if I can distribute these Bhagavatam sets in the streets it will revolutionize book distribution and it will make the whole world happy. So I asked him: “Zach, are you ready to make the whole happy my friend?”
He was inspired to take the set which I will ship to his house. It’s amazing he came to the hemp fest to get high and got the real spiritual high!

Zach getting the real high!
“Mass Cann” Boston Hemp fest!
Mahotsaha prabhu and Bhakta Shaun distribute a “Srimad Bhagavatam” set! Jay Srila Prabhupada!    


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...