Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I was telling Krishna prasad prabhu about this new line I’ve been wanting to use so when this nice lady walked by I said: “You look so intellectual” She immediately smiled and stopped to talk to me. She loves to read and told me that she has a spiritual book similar to the “Science of self realization” that I was showing her. Then I told her that she’s actually a special person because she likes to read spiritual books and I showed her our “Sapta” set. I explained how we just take donations for the books and she took our her wallet and gave $100 on the spot so I added the Lilamrita set as an extra gift. She sat down and we taught her how to chant japa on a set of beads we gave her and invited her to the Boston temple.

Taking it to a higher dimension! ☮️πŸ’₯
“Mass Cann” Boston Hemp fest!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...