Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She’s visiting him from Canada and he’s been living in Brooklyn for most of his life. I said “Hare Krishna” to both of them when I saw them walking by the Harinam.
Her name is Farhana, she’s originally from Bangladesh so I spoke to her in Bengali a little bit. I showed her our set but she told me she already has most of the books. So I told her ok then he should get the books and she agreed with me and started preaching to him about getting the books with a lot of enthusiasm. He said he could only give $20 but I told him we usually get $50 then she looked at him and told him he should give the full donation which he did!

Fortunate couple get the mercy!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...