Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She was sitting in the park reading a book not too far from the Harinam party. I asked her if she likes to read a lot and she told me it’s her favorite thing to do. She told me that she considers herself to be a spiritual per
son so I showed her our set and explained that these are very rare spiritual books from India. While she was looking at the books I told her about many of the great minds who have read the Vedas like Albert Einstein, Henry David Thoreau, Emerson, Gandhi and many others. She told me that she just graduated and wants to spend more time reading. I told her that we offer these 7 books in our set for the 7 chakras and if she reads them she will feel real spiritual happiness and relief.

Sarah just graduated from NYU Tisch school of arts!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...