Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
I was almost at the ashram and was about to make the turn into our block when I saw this lady talking on her phone and pacing back and forth at the corner.
I walked up to her and asked her if she’s a spiritual person or if she likes yoga or meditation but she told me that she’s not into any of that so I was a little discouraged. Then Krishna gave me the intelligence to ask her if she likes to read and her whole mood changed. She became very enthusiastic and said she really loves reading. I only had one “Sapta” set on me so I just put it in her hands and told her that she seems like the perfect person to get the books. I explained to her that I’m a monk and I distribute these books of ancient spiritual knowledge from India daily. I told her that these are books on self realization that help us reconnect with our eternal relationship with Krishna. She could tell that I was sincere and happily offered me a nice donation for the set.

On his way back to the ashram!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...