Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Bhakta Gaurav recalls:
I saw this young lady looking curiously at the Harinam party so I went up to her and asked her if she meditates. She told me that someone recently gave her a small book (Beyond birth and death) and she was looking for him so she
can get more books! I think it was Gopal Champu prabhu but he’s traveling in Indian at the moment so Kalki prabhu and I showed her our “Saptarishi” set. It turns out she is a brilliant graduate student in psychology and really loves reading. She gave a generous donation for the set and Kalki Prabhu gave her a bag to carry them! 😊

Bhakta Gaurav distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...