Thursday, September 19, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
After the Harinam was finished we were packing up and I saw this nice gentleman walking by with a box in his hands and I asked him what’s in the box? He looked at me and told me there was nothing in the box, it’s empty! He was
explaining how he’s an artist and got the box to paint on it. I told him that he sounds like a creative guy and showed him our set. I told him that these books are about the black God who’s also the most creative artist of all the artists combined. He was in a good mood and was interested in reading spiritual books so he took the set and gave a nice donation.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...