Thursday, September 19, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Yovati devi dasi from Los Angeles.
She’s an initiated devotee in the Gaudiya Math. She saw the Harinam party then right away ran up to me and told me that she just returned from Mayapur Dhama where she spent some time on a Yat
ra with a group of devotees. She’s just passing through New York for a few days then going back to L.A. She told me that she has all the books but I showed her the “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set and she wanted it. She asked me if I could ship it to her because she has a lot of luggage and I told her no problem.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...