Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice young lady from New Jersey.
She walked by the Harinam and I told her that she looks so spiritual. I asked her if she likes meditation and she told me that she wants to learn more about spiritual things. She’s a student an
d loves to read so I showed her our set and explained about the chakras and why we have 7 books in the set for the 7 chakras. She thought that was cool.
I also told her about the great minds who have read the Vedas including Albert Einstein and Gandhi. She was interested but she was looking around a lot and told me she’s expecting her friends to meet her any minute. So I did my best to quickly ask her for a donation before her friends distract her or worse take her away before she gets the books. Luckily it all worked out and she was happy to take the set home with her.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...