Friday, August 30, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Some born again Christian fanatics were yelling around the Harinam and making it really difficult to talk to people. It was really loud.
This nice guy walked past me so I stopped him and told him he looks like a spiritual gu
y. I showed him our set, with all the commotion around, I tried to explain how these are important books meant to uplift the consciousness with eternal spiritual knowledge. I asked him to please take the books and give a donation (I said people usually give between $60 and $40). Right away he took out his wallet out and gave me a $50 bill. Krishna was reciprocating with our effort to keep going even though the Christians were very aggressive and constantly yelling.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...