Friday, August 30, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Tourist couple from South Africa.
I told them that I love people from Johannesburg because they’re nice and always friendly.
It’s their first day in NYC so I thought that they definitely still have some Lakshmi and their bags are still empty so they will have room for Prabhupada’s books!
I showed them our set and told them that these are rare books of ancient spiritual knowledge from India. I prayed to lord Chaitanya to empower me to distribute this set. Then the wife told me her parents would be so happy with them both if they took the books. They told me that they can probably get all the books for much less in South Africa but they wanted to support us and because they liked me. I did make them laugh plus the wife really wanted the books so her husband gave a nice donation. He also gave me his email and told me to contact him if I visit South Africa.

Nice couple from Johannesburg South Africa!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...