Friday, August 30, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
When I saw this family I told them that they looked so cool and asked them where they’re from? They’re visiting from Boston so I told them we have a temple on Common wealth avenue.
I told the father that he looks smart at leas
t smarter than me! The wife (not in the picture) told me that she loves to meditate and clear her mind from the stress of work. So I showed them our set and explained that these are books from India that speak about the ultimate object of love and how to reawaken our eternal loving relationship with Krishna. The father told me that he’s on a tight budget but I told him that getting these books would be a great blessing for his entire family.

Back to Godhead for this happy family!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...