Thursday, August 20, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:

I approached this nice family in the parking lot and started speaking to the mother. She told me that she’s familiar with Iskcon and the Hare Krishna’s and has visited the temple but she wasn’t very interested to take any books right now. Either way I just quickly explained about the books to her then thanked her for listening and for her time. As I was walking away and almost made it to our van I saw that she was running towards me then came up to me and said: “Actually on second thought I’ll take the books!” She told me that her daughter looked at her and said: “Mommy I want to try to read those books, can we please get them?” So the mother ended up enthusiastically getting the set for her pious daughter. 

Pious family receives a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set from Gopal Champu prabhu! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...