Thursday, August 20, 2020

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:

Really nice mother spending the day with her son in the park for the afternoon. When I went up to them the son asked me where I’m from? So I answered him: “I’m not originally from this world and neither are you! We’re all from the spiritual world where life is full of bliss , full of knowledge and is eternal.” Then he said: “Oh really! I wanna also go to the spiritual world.” He turned to his mom and asked her with a smile if she could take him to the spiritual world. So I showed her our books and told her if they both read these one of a kind spiritual books they’ll be able to go to the spiritual world one day. She very happily offered a nice donation for the set and promised to start reading the books to her son regularly. 

Namaste! Mother & son get Krishna’s mercy!

Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...