Thursday, June 18, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Super sweet guy named Ed who was peacefully walking in the park Saturday afternoon. When I saw him I told him how much I love his energy, his dreadlocks and how I especially love all the crystals he was wearing around his neck. I asked him if he wears them for meditation or decoration and he said he wears them to help him meditate and that he’s been meditating for a few years now. I showed him our “Sapta” set and told him that he has to get these revolutionary books. I explained that he can read them and apply the knowledge in his life, and how the books are meant to bring about a revolution in this world’s misdirected civilization. I continued saying that everyone’s looking for a revolution but the problem is that there’s no revolution of consciousness nowadays and these spiritual books are meant to bring about a revolution in consciousness. I explained that these are consciousness expanding literatures and asked him to please read them. I asked him how much he thinks these books would sell in a book store like Barnes and Noble and he said he didn’t really know so I told him that each hard cover book would sell for $30 but we’re monks and we just try to cover our printing and shipping cost. I told him how each book costs us about $7 to print and the whole set would cost $49! Then I did a little rap: “if you can do $49 it’s your time to shine, you’ll be on cloud nine!” Then he looked at me with a smile and said: “is $150 good?” I said yeah that’s perfect then he sent it through on Cashapp so I added a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set as an extra gift and he also had a friend with him who wanted some books so he took another “Sapta” set for him. What’s amazing about this encounter is that Ed is so sincere that he came by our Sunday feast program today and listened to the lecture, joined enthusiastically in the kirtan and honored prasadam too!

Ed receives a “Parasurama” super set from Mahotsaha prabhu! 2 “Saptarishi” sets and a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together! {21 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Ed came by the Sunday feast program! He got some japa beads too!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...