Thursday, June 18, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice gentleman named Amari who was walking in the park with his wife and son. The devotees were leading kirtan at one spot and he stopped to listen and check it out then Chanchal prabhu noticed him and called me over to go talk to him because he looked very interested. So I went over to him with some books and I noticed that he was wearing a silver necklace so I asked him if he wears it for meditation or decoration? He said he wears it for meditation so I told him that I have something real special for him and showed him our “Sapta” set. I explained how these are the seven most important books in the whole world. I said: “let me ask you a question, how many chakras do we have?” He said he’s pretty sure it’s seven and I said: “yes right, how many books do I have in my hands?” He counted them and said: “Wow there’s seven books there!” I told him: “Yes exactly, these books will help you understand how to become the greatest soul you can ever be and help you understand how you can break from the cycle of birth, death, disease and old age. Also they can show you how to be happy forever! Some people are happy temporarily but you can be happy eternally so please take these wonderful books home with you!”

It’s Amari with his wife and son!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...