Thursday, March 19, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
This is a far out story! Strange friendly guy named Josh the unicorn on his way to a Saturday night costume party. Krishna prasad prabhu and I saw him walking by and we started talking to him. I asked him where he’s from and he said everywhere! I said: “wow that’s amazing do you know what these books are about?” Then I showed him our set! He said he has no idea so I told him that these books are all about Krishna! They explain how Visnu is lying in the causal ocean and from His navel a lotus grows and there’s a four headed being who engineers this entire universe! I also told him that half the universe is just water which is the sweat of Visnu! I mentioned that if he buys the books it will help us throw a nice birthday party for Lord Caitanya, and I told him how Lord Caitanya would exhibit ecstatic symptoms where all His limbs would sink into His body and He would look like a golden pumpkin! Then I told him how Lord Caitanya’s body would sometimes stretch so much that the only thing holding His limbs together was His skin. He was into it and smiled then he happily bought the books!

Even pink Unicorns get Krishna’s mercy!
It’s Josh the Unicorn from everywhere!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...