Thursday, March 19, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice pious lady named Francine from Brooklyn. She’s been a nurse for most of her life at Mount Sinai hospital. She saw the Harinam and stopped to watch and listen to the kirtan. She told me that she’s trying to get into meditation but needs some books to learn how to start. I told her no problem I have the perfect set for her and I showed her our “Sapta” set. I explained to her that the real problems in life are birth, death, disease and old age and these books will teach her how to overcome the cycle of birth and death. I told her how now everyone’s really worried about this new virus and all these diseases but these books provide the ultimate solution to all these problems and they give the cure to all diseases. I showed her how the Gita is translated from the original Sanskrit language into English with commentary by our guru Srila Prabhupada. Then I showed her the Srimad Bhagavatam first canto and told her that this book was compiled five thousand years ago and it mentions events from the past, present and future and even predicts the Buddha avatar. She was saying that she really loves to read so I told her that we’re monks and we just ask for donations to cover our printing and shipping cost for the books and she happily took the set!

It’s Francine from Brooklyn!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...