Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Super sweet 66 year old gentleman named Norman Aketan originally from Guyana! His last name “Aketan” means son of God in ancient Egyptian language. When I showed him our set and told him that these are ancient spiritual books of knowledge from India, he looked at me and said: “yeah I know about Atman from the Vedas!” I told him: “that’s right you’re such a cultured man please you have to take these books home with you today!” He told me he would love to buy the set and start reading the books tonight. Before he left he gave me some words of wisdom: “Always be positively blessed and not negatively stressed!”

It’s Norman from Guyana!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...