Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Really nice intelligent and friendly New Yorker named Aaron who stopped to talk to me. He told me that he’s an international corporate lawyer who represents some big New York companies. He told me that he works in the midtown Manhattan area where the Harinam was set up. He said that he likes reading in his free time so I showed him our set. I didn’t say much about the books actually I just told him that these are spiritual books from India and he ended up giving a generous $80 donation for the books.

Aaron, he’s an international corporate lawyer!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...