Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Roberto was walking by eating a granola bar and I said: “bro I love your hairstyle it’s just like mine. We must be friends from a past life!” He started laughing and I told him: “man I want you to read these books.” He asked me why? So I paraphrased this nice verse from the Srimad bhagavatam “After many, many births and deaths one achieves the rare human form of life, which, although temporary, affords one the opportunity to attain the highest perfection. Thus a sober human being should quickly endeavor for the ultimate perfection of life as long as his body, which is always subject to death, has not fallen down and died. After all, sense gratification is available even in the most abominable species of life, whereas Kṛṣṇa consciousness is possible only for a human being.”
He was impressed and told me that he understands where I was coming from but he can’t take the books right now so I humbly replied: “you’ve been saying no to Krishna since time immemorial but don’t make Him wait anymore.” Then he said: “man you’re know you’re right!” and bought the books!

It’s Roberto from New Jersey!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓪! Bhakta Ram...