Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Owen met the Harinam devotees a couple of years ago in Union square park and started attending the Wednesday night programs at 26 second avenue that we were doing at the time. When we stopped doing the NYC Harinam Wednesday night programs due to lack of man power we told him that he should go to the weekly Saturday night Bhagavad Gita programs and he’s been attending those programs regularly since then. When I first met him I distributed a copy of the Srimad Bhagavatam (1st canto) to him and he read it all in one day. He’s a college student who’s really into philosophy and told me he’s very interested in getting a Srimad Bhagavatam set once he gets enough money put aside for it. When I went to the 26 second avenue program last night I spoke to him and told him that I have a Lilamrita set on me and he would appreciate reading it. I told him it’s Srila Prabhupada’s biography and he would like it because he can learn more about Srila Prabhupada’s amazing life especially since he’s been coming to 26 second avenue every week for the past two years.

Owen gets Srila Prabhupada’s mercy at the weekly Saturday 26 second avenue “Bhagavad Gita” program! Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set! {7 Maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada! 


 

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...