Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
When I met this nice Guyanese gentleman the first thing he mentioned is that he’s been really suffering lately in his life and he doesn’t know what’s going on. He’s working really hard for long hours and for many years but he feels overwhelmed trying to keep up with all his finances. I told him that Krishna is in his heart and He’s waiting for him to turn his face back towards him and I quoted the verse “Kṛṣṇa-bahirmukha hañā bhoga vāñchā kare..” I also told him that money won’t make him happy, that real happiness comes when we turn our consciousness and attention to Krishna and not towards money and material success because those things are temporary. He was very humble and was agreeing with me. I continued telling him that the best thing for him to do is to come to the temple, associate with the devotees, take some prasadam, listen to kirtan and read these books then he won’t feel so frustrated with his life anymore. He told me that he hasn’t been to temple in a long time and was appreciating what I was saying and said ok he will start doing that soon. I gave him our ashram card so he can come for our Sunday feast program.

It’s Andrew from Guyana!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓪! Bhakta Ram...