Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Very nice lady named Crystal from New Jersey. She just came up to the book table and started looking at the books so I went up to her. She told me that recently someone gave her a Shiva necklace as a gift and she asked me if I knew who he is? She’s been listening to some podcasts and searching online trying to learn more about him. I told her that Shiva is the greatest devotee of Krishna and quoted the verse “vaiṣṇavānāṁ yathā śambhuḥ” (Lord Śambhu [Śiva] the greatest of Vaiṣṇavas) Then I told her that just like in a company there’s different positions Shiva is like the manager and Krishna is like the CEO! When I showed her our set she said she doesn’t think she can take all these books because they probably cost a lot of money! But I explained to her that we don’t sell these books the same way stores like Barnes and Noble do because we have our own printing company, we just ask for a minimum $50 donation to cover the cost of printing and shipping. She looked at me and said: “wow! that’s it what a great deal I’ll take them with me right now!”

It’s Crystal from New Jersey!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓪! Bhakta Ram...