Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
This was the fastest “Sapta” set I’ve ever distributed, it only took literally one minute at most! This nice gentleman named Okala originally from Nigeria now living in Virginia stopped to listen to the Harinam and was also looking at the book table very attentively checking out the books. So I went up to him and told him he looks like a smart guy and asked him where he’s from? He told me that he’s living in Virginia and I said Virginia that’s the city of love! He smiled and I showed him our set then told him that we’re monks and we don’t sell these spiritual books like in the store we just take donations. He told me he loves to read and he has $50 in cash on him then gave it to me and took the set.


It’s Okala from Nigeria!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...